Welcome

I used to keep a journal a couple years back and just came across it and thought it would be cool to start it back up.. this will be the place I keep all my journal entries, if you would like to check out my personal blog, it is http://hearme2008.blogspot.com/

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Lord, crazy stuff! Deviate has changed me so much! I feel joy now. I feel on fire for you! Today my co-worker Portia J was depressed at work and I asked if I could pray for her about anything. She told me that money was getting short and that she couldn't afford toilet paper and laundry detergent and stuff... I'm so blessed I could... YOU let me be able to answer her prayers! Thanks to Matt H. and his business... and thanks to you, I can help get some money together and supply her with these necessities. I Praise You!

No comments:

Post a Comment