Welcome
I used to keep a journal a couple years back and just came across it and thought it would be cool to start it back up.. this will be the place I keep all my journal entries, if you would like to check out my personal blog, it is http://hearme2008.blogspot.com/
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Hey Lord, last night was really really difficult. I miss Jev so much. I cried so hard last night, I wish I could feel your arms around me. Mike Patrick isn't really here anymore, but he says he is by not talking to me, which makes no sense. Also, I met this guy named Marty F. I ran into him at Grace as he was coming out of an NA meeting. I asked him to be my sponsor about 2 weeks after I met him. He's been sober/clean for about 2 years. He asked me to come to some meetings with him. I'm kinda scared, but I know I can do it. LOL! I feel like I'm playing a game of catch up right now. I haven't been in here as much.. I got into a car accident last Friday and called off of work at Lowe's (I was on my way into Express Scripts) and they fired me on Sunday. On Saturday, Casey and I went to the Lemp Haunted House. It seems like things are getting better. (No more 16 hour work days!) But at the same time I feel like I'm slowly falling apart. However, I do want to thank you for blessing me with this job at Express Scripts. It was well needed. I love you Lord!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment