Welcome

I used to keep a journal a couple years back and just came across it and thought it would be cool to start it back up.. this will be the place I keep all my journal entries, if you would like to check out my personal blog, it is http://hearme2008.blogspot.com/

Friday, October 24, 2014

I'm starting this new moleskin journal because I ran out of room in my other one. Right now, I'm watching Steven Furtick's on iTunes called Death To Selfie. I've always loved Elevation Worship, but never heard any messages until now. Pastor Furtick spoke at the Gateway Conference and the message was by far one of the best messages I've heard in a while. I would actually go on to say that it saved my life. I decided that depression has no place in my life anymore. I want to improve my prayer life. I want to hold my good influences closer and get rid of the bad. Robert is one of the biggest influences in my life right now. He is a man of God and isn't afraid to show it. I'm not close to him, but that just means I need to find a group of Christian guys to have in my life. I need to start hanging around Bree and Ivy more often again as well. I refuse to let my life go down the drain again. I want to be an instrument for God to us. I can't wait to see what this season of my life holds for me! Can't wait to go back on the pages of this journal and see where life has taken me!

No comments:

Post a Comment