Welcome

I used to keep a journal a couple years back and just came across it and thought it would be cool to start it back up.. this will be the place I keep all my journal entries, if you would like to check out my personal blog, it is http://hearme2008.blogspot.com/

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Today I decided to fast from food for the first time. I'm doing it for Robert L. I've never fasted like this for anyone before, but I felt the need to. I don't want anything to hinder his walk with God or cloud his judgment and I feel like his ex is doing that, which is weird because I don't know anything about her or their relationship. So because of this, I've gone without food this while day and have been praying constantly for him. I've never felt so hungry in my life, but I know this will help. I'm just asking for a word from God!

No comments:

Post a Comment