Welcome

I used to keep a journal a couple years back and just came across it and thought it would be cool to start it back up.. this will be the place I keep all my journal entries, if you would like to check out my personal blog, it is http://hearme2008.blogspot.com/

Friday, January 30, 2015

It's been a second since I've written in here. I've switched to writing on my phone the last couple times, but I will be back to writing in here again. My lie has been taking a tumble these last couple weeks. Chad has been here for me these last 10 days(ish). I'm at his son's basketball game right now. This day seemed to have turned around for the better. I just hope I don't run or push this guy away like I do everyone else in my life. I feel like I'm learning so much from him; how to be a man of God, how to follow Christ, how to turn from sin. I actually have hope in my life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment