Welcome

I used to keep a journal a couple years back and just came across it and thought it would be cool to start it back up.. this will be the place I keep all my journal entries, if you would like to check out my personal blog, it is http://hearme2008.blogspot.com/

Sunday, January 4, 2015

On my way to get my hat and apron for work tomorrow and Tanner invites me to go to Amanda's/ The usual people are going to be there; Mychal, Ally, and Vince. I appreciate the gesture and everything but it would be nice to be involved in the plan making. Be invited by someone other than Tanner (and I know he only invites me 'cause he is my ride and is stuck with me). I know the second Tanner moves away to Cali Mychal and Amanda will no longer talk to me again and we will go back to being strangers. The only reason why I'm around is because of Tanner. Once I have my car again, IF I have my car again, I'd be really surprised if I get invited out.

No comments:

Post a Comment