Welcome
I used to keep a journal a couple years back and just came across it and thought it would be cool to start it back up.. this will be the place I keep all my journal entries, if you would like to check out my personal blog, it is http://hearme2008.blogspot.com/
Sunday, February 8, 2015
I'm sitting at Chad's church, Northwood, right now. Two things first pop into my head. (1) I am so thankful for Gateway. I'm thankful for Pastor Robert Morris. I'm thankful for his spirit-led leadership and how he leads his church. (2) I'm also thankful for the atmosphere of Gateway. You can feel the spirit move there, especially during worship. It's not that I don't not like this church, I just sense disorganization and some immaturity from the pastor. He gets side tracked a lot and cracks jokes that distracts from the message. Then again, I am not a pastor and I don't know his life. Maybe this church just isn't for me. I will continue to come though, this is my mentor's church and he is being fed here. I trust him and want to walk like him because he is the closest person I know that walks like Jesus did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment