Welcome

I used to keep a journal a couple years back and just came across it and thought it would be cool to start it back up.. this will be the place I keep all my journal entries, if you would like to check out my personal blog, it is http://hearme2008.blogspot.com/

Thursday, March 5, 2015

I'm at the Men's Summit at Gateway right now. God is bringing so much restoration to my heart and my soul. I ran into Alex L, someone who has rejected me and hurt me. I ran into Jonathan H, someone who I felt rejected me, but was letting God do work in me (so he says). Rob W, someone who I really looked up to but walked out on me. And as I'm writing this, I ran into someone I met at Grace Church when he was in middle school (Six78). I'm in complete shock with how much of my past is here right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment