I guess I need to start with last night, or yesterday at that. Boot camp was super intense; it was a team challenge as well as individual. It took trusting yourself as well as trusting others (something I'm not used to). We crawled through mud under barbed wire. Walked blindfolded through a hard course while only listening to your partners voice with others crossing at the same time (many voices at once). Jumping off a cliff into a lake. And for my team, I climbed up a robe that was about 30+ feet out of the water. Literally doubted I could do it, but I was actually the fastest to the top and didn't even struggle. We did more things, but those really stuck out to me. After that, we drove 30 minutes into the mountain (after we went back and showered). We handed out beans and rice to really poor families. Jacob got the sides of his head buzzed by a Honduras guy that was cutting his sons hair. It was such an amazing moment! We also met a prophetess that gave us a word. A word that shook my world. She told me that He hears my cries and He will surprise me by the end of the year. She said more, but I can't remember. I'm hoping Eli got it all on camera though so I can hear it. Last but definitely not least, Jacob and I broke away from the group and just talked. I opened up to hi ma bit more and told he told me he was glad I did. I really don't trust people but I can see us being good buds. I can see a genuineness in him, something that is hard to come by these days. I can't wait to see what God has in store for everyone today, has in store for me. I really want Him to be real to me.
MY WORD
The Lord hugs you today, and he tells me He is with you over your heart. I speak in the name of Jesus, that great things, that all your desires, that your dreams will come to pass. The Lord says this year will not end without you seeing my glory. "I will surprise you" says the Lord, "You have been crying out for a long time for something you have that I desire that has been in your heart and it hasn't been fulfilled. But wait on me" says the Lord, "because those who wait on me will have new strength."
No comments:
Post a Comment