Welcome

I used to keep a journal a couple years back and just came across it and thought it would be cool to start it back up.. this will be the place I keep all my journal entries, if you would like to check out my personal blog, it is http://hearme2008.blogspot.com/

Thursday, February 5, 2015

I have been reduced to complete humility with Chad today. We chatted for a bit after everyone left the gym; we talked about quiet time and about demons. We went to go pick up his daughter and I confessed to him about a struggle I've been having and he come at me with straight love. We also prayed over a demon I dreamt about last night (the same one that used to haunt me). On top of all that, he bought me dinner. It was really hard accepting that because up 'til now, no one has ever really gave me anything. I've never really received any gifts from anyone, not even on Christmas. Chad, on the other hand, has given me so much. I don't understand it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment