Welcome
I used to keep a journal a couple years back and just came across it and thought it would be cool to start it back up.. this will be the place I keep all my journal entries, if you would like to check out my personal blog, it is http://hearme2008.blogspot.com/
Saturday, February 7, 2015
Two days ago, I gave Chad some homework; to do the 5 Love Language text, the Spiritual Gifts test, and the Strengths Finder test. Yesterday, he did all of them. His top love languages are Acts of Service tied with Words of Affirmation (9), followed by Physical Touch (8), Quality Time (3), and Receiving Gifts (1). His top strengths are Adaptability, Connectedness, Strategic, Belief, and Futuristic. His top spiritual gifts are Faith (35), Exhortation (33), Giving (32), Mercy (31), Wisdom (31), and Pastor (31). After seeing his "personality traits," I feel like I understand him a little better now. I still don't understand why he cares so much about me though.. random side note, I think I'm starting to like basketball... how weird! I've watched two games and was thoroughly entertained both times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment